Saturday, January 25, 2014

My day with my mom

Today is a very special day for me! My mom decided to bring me to my health and dental checkup. My mom says that I'm going to spend a lot of her money and she needs to work harder in the future.


The vet says I still have a strong heart for my age (9 years old) and a very nice coat but he found out a rotten tooth. So I got scheduled for a dental cleaning and extraction. They even draw my blood today! I keep whining...



Then my mom needs to go back to work so I follow her. Ta taaaaa.... this is the place she works.




My mom is busy working on people's faces, eyebrows and lashes. I feel like I need to support her business, so I put on some makeup to look better. See I got eyebrows!




She works till 7:30pm today. We pick up our dinner on our way home. My mom doesn't cook at all but she will buy my favorite food - we got beef short ribs!



No comments:

Post a Comment