Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Year Resolutions

1. Improve my riding skill so that I could ride a Pegasus or Unicorn some days. Need to canter better and learn how to jump.
Unicorn

Pegasus
2. Spend more time with Hippo and Moimoi. Get more sleep with these cuddle muffins!

Hippo and Moimoi - they are good kids!

3. Improve my Japanese conversational skill - need to be more fluent.
4. Start my Violin lessons with Suzuki method - I'm terrible at reading notes.
5. Improve my archery skill so that I could go to a horseback archery clinic some days.
6. Learn something new - like fencing or polo or speaking French
7. Go swimming once a week.
8. Drink more water and eat more fruits. Less snacks.
9. Try not to order wine too often when dining out. Wine is for celebration only.
10. Lose weight!!!!!
Attitude wise - no need to change since I'm perfect the way I am.




No comments:

Post a Comment